Factory Tech Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Since the mod development is becoming so much saturated, the developers have to comeup with something extra ordinary to amuse fans. So this mod has fulfilled that requirement of becoming standalone in terms of its functionality. Because Factory Tech introduces relatively the same machines like other tech mods but it doesn’t require power.
Furthermore it requires a bit different thing to act like a source of power. Basically it will require some parts to run which will due to replace after certain amount of time. Moreover it aims to be as close to a true tech mod as possible, in terms of making the challenge stem from creative engineering instead of resource acquisition. We hope you will have an amazing time using this mod.
Factory Tech Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||9th May, 2018|
|File Size:||2.04 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Factory-Tech.jar||N/A||22nd Jan, 2017||1.11.2||1.1.2|
|Factory-Tech.jar||N/A||14th Oct, 2017||1.10.2||1.0.17|
How to install Factory Tech Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.