ExtraTiC Mod for Minecraft Download is a custom add-on which works with several modifications. It usually made an addition on tools and weapons for Tinkers’ Construct including more mod support. It will bring a lot of flavor into that modification and relishes different dimensions as well.
ExtraTiC Mod for Minecraft Download:
It is a successor of Extra TIC Mod called Plus TIC with newer version.
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||9th April, 2020|
|File Size:||533.37 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||PlusTiC-1.15.2.jar|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||11th May, 2016|
|File Size:||11 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download (Mod – Direct):||Extra-TiC-1.7.10.jar|
How to use ExtraTiC Mod for Minecraft Download
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Currently ExtraTiC Mod for Minecraft supports to the following mods:
Metallurgy, Natura, Mekanism
Applied Energistics, Biomes O’ Plenty
Tinkers’ Steelworks, Botania, Simpleores.
Twilight forest, Thaumcraft, EnderIO.
Better Storage, RotaryCraft, Gany’s End.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.