Extra Golems Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Minecraft. The modification has a remarkable functionality that allows a player to create a golem according to their desire. Previous to this mod there was only one type of golem was available but now you can have all you like. This tool will allow you to have more than thirty-five different characters and the ability to modify them as well.
Similarly, there is a spell combination required to work with this one. Each golem spell will require 1 Feather along with one Redstone, ink sack, and one paper crafting grid. The head can be mode up after combining the Golem spell and pumpkin. We assume that you will have a lot of fun while using this modification.
Guide on how to create:
Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a Pumpkin — the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort/base / testificate prison.
Extra Golems Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||15th November 2020|
|File Size:||1.05 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Extra Golems-Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||1st May, 2020|
|File Size:||1.31 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||27th November, 2019|
|File Size:||1.27 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
For Minecraft 1.13.2
|Release Date:||9th April, 2019|
|File Size:||757.41 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.13.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||17th February, 2019|
|File Size:||778.98 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||2nd June, 2016|
|File Size:||622.69 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
Extra Golems Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Installation:
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple Minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open the “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatically continue.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.