Extended Caves Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Mushrooms, Treasure Pots for Minecraft
Extended Caves 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Generally, the developers are more focused on adding advancements towards the upside of the world. Henceforth, the lower part which is known as caves gets neglected most of the time. Luckily, this time we have a modification that is solely aimed to enhance the features of caves and making it more resourceful and fun to play.
In spite of various treasure pots this mod has exciting new resources which are easier to extract. However, there is a variety of mushrooms and decorations features which are yet to explore. Moreover, there are beautiful designed cave system along with ores and resources which makes it more attractive for the players. So have fun using this tool and let us know about your thoughts.
Extended Caves Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.3
|Release Date:||17th October 2020|
|File Size:||7.36 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.3|
|Download (Direct):||Extended CavesMod 1.16.3.jar|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||5th January, 2020|
|File Size:||7.36 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Extended CavesMod 1.14.4.jar|
How to Install Extended Caves Mod
- Here are a few basic steps which are required to run to the installation process.
- In the beginning, a start-up by downloading the Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through the installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of the Minecraft experience.
Thank you for visiting. Kindly keep in mind that the content (mods and resource packs) here are obtained from the Developers/Modders. The files provided here are not altered in any way. We make sure the links are original. No money is made from download links. We strive to maintain the quality and authenticity of the content provided. If any bad link is spotted, let us know, we will remove/replace it as per your demand, as soon as possible.