Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod for Minecraft. Modmuss50 gave a new life to one of the most astonishing creations of all time. Additionally players have been desperately look for the compatible latest version of this mod but they were having disappointment for a long period of time. But now the latest update is available and you can enjoy that.
Basically this mod adds chest, crafting table and furnace which can be seen in a single GUI. Moreover the chest can be added from the main menu and you can add multiple chest. In addition to that the same case is with furnace and crafting table which can be added twice or thrice. Furthermore, On right bottom corner you can see the power bar which is used in the process. Have fun and let us know what you feel about this mod.
Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||17th March, 2018|
|File Size:||272.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod Installation
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods which are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.