Ender Tweaker Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. First of all, collaboration of two of the most popular modification is something which fans welcomes with both hands. Similarly this mod provides an interface between Ender IO mod and CraftTweaker. The synergy between these two tools adds a bit of sweet flavor in the game.
Moreover there is a long list of modifications which support this tool as well. Additionally it supports adding and subtracting recipes from EnderIO machines. Basically it is a light weight, easy to use modification which fulfills the demand of most of the Minecrafters. Currently this tool support Alloy Smelter, Combustion Generator, Enchanter, SAG Mill, Slice’n’Splice, Soul Binder, The Vat, Tank. So have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
Ender Tweaker Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2: Under Development, Coming Soon.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||11th January, 2020|
|File Size:||30.48 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Ender Tweaker Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
The basic thing which a user require is the safe and secure content. We put our upmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.