Elemental Craft Mod 1.16.5. Energy is one of important aspect of daily life and its also essential for Minecraft as well. Similarly, Elemental Craft brings a magical way to extract energy from four elements that are present in world. Moreover, these elements are fire, water, earth and air and the extraction machines are present in the modification.
Furthermore, the mod is not as simple as its looks like because there are several kinds of advancements in the game. Surprisingly, you need to gather those elements first and then use it in various features. In addition to that you can use these shrines to make working elements into crop growth, turning stones into lava and ore extraction. Lastly, we would suggest you to have a glimpse on the spotlight video, in order to get the better understanding. Keep coming here and share your thoughts below.
Elemental Craft Mod Features:
- New block: creative element container
- You can now fill a container with a holder by sneaking
- Element container content is displayed in tooltip
- Fix some Elementopedia entries
Elemental Craft Mod 1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||16th January 2021|
|File Size:||1.07 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Elemental Craft Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||31st December 2020|
|File Size:||824.68 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Elemental Craft Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install Elemental Craft Mod
- In spite of downloading this mod, you have to follow the guidelines through which you can easily add this tool to your Minecraft.
- First of all, you have to keep a backup of the Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle of restoring corrupted files).
- Then make sure that you have the specific version of Minecraft Forge API.
- Install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with the mod.
- Secondly, you are required to grab the specific version of the mod you need to play from above.
- After that, put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located at this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Thirdly, check out the Minecraft Forge profile and there you will see the downloaded mod. But if you are unable to see it then restart Minecraft.
- Lastly, Start Minecraft with the Forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any content illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will come back right here to support the legit content.