Easy Anvils reforms the interaction with the anvils and make them much more user-friendly. Furthermore, it will allow users to rename, repair, and add enchantments to the items without any restrictions. Subsequently, the items stay inside the inventory along with the renaming of the tags. Lastly, there are various other options to unleash during gameplay.
What is Easy Anvils Mod in Minecraft?
Easy Anvils can easily be considered an advanced version of Anvils. Interestingly, it contains an inventory that will store items. In addition to that, it will keep those items whenever you shut the interface. The items inside the anvils will appear on top on the anvil block. This will provide better aesthetics and detection.
Anvils in Minecraft no longer have a Work Penalty when repairing items or adding enchantments. Similarly, the cost of these actions will not increase unnecessarily with repeated use.
Players can also customize the maximum level limit for enchantments, which determines when the Too Expensive flag appears. In addition, anvils can now be repaired using iron blocks, and repairing can be automated using a dispenser. Name tags can now be renamed without using an anvil, and doing so is completely free and does not risk damaging the anvil. Players can simply shift+right-click on a name tag to open a simple interface for setting a new name.
Screenshots of Anvils Mod:
Easy Anvils Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.19.2
|Release Date:||16th November 2022 (Forge) – 16th November 2022 (Fabric)|
|Version||4.0.6 (Forge) – 4.0.6 (Fabric)|
|File Size:||133.355KB (Forge) – 124.21 (Fabric)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.2|
|Easy Anvils Mod (Forge) 1.19.2.jar|
How to Install Easy Anvils Mod:
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is the first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your Minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. It’s our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that it’s fixed within a few hours. Additionally, we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.