Earthworks 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. First of all it is a remarkable creation which usually inclined towards decoration. It simply adds various types of blocks which are capable of redefining the looks of your Minecraft world. It covers both dark and light shaded themes and assist in making structures more attractive and beautiful.
How to use Earthworks Mod
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Earthworks Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||1st July, 2017|
|File Size:||768.94 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Earth-works.jar||768.94 KB||1st July, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Earth-works.jar||630.72 KB||14th June, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
Furthermore there is huge variety of block in which you can select whatever theme you want. Interestingly there are additions going on with every version. So it requires latest version to grab the spectacular essence. So have fun playing this amazing mod and let us know what you think.
We usually are very strict towards the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards the fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through comment section. We would be really thankful to you.