Deep Resonance Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft. As we all know that power generation is the most prominent feature in the game because without it a player won’t progress and machines won’t work properly. The requirement of power varies for both early and late game and sometimes its nearly impossible to run machines without having larger chunk of power sources. This tool is the perfect solution for all of those problems. It will provide both early and high end power generation.
The modification provide a sophisticated ways to generate energy and redstone flux. It will add both oregen and retro-gen features which can produce crystals. There are few crafting techniques required to have a great power in this tool which can be learned after the proper usage. It can assist you to generate 20000 RF for a total of one billion rf. But as we have mentioned you have to be perfect for that.
Deep Resonance 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.19.4
|Release Date:||27th Mar 2023|
|File Size:||794.91 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.4|
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||27th April, 2019|
|File Size:||894.13 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||3rd March, 2017|
|File Size:||847.31 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||1st October, 2016|
|File Size:||842.75 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||22nd May, 2016|
|File Size:||811.64 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
How to install Deep Resonance Mod:
- Every mod requries Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your currrent game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.