Deadly World Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 is a combat modification which sucks the ease from the game. The main phenomenon of this tool is to allow a greater difficulty in the normal tasks which were considered really easy. Some of them include mines, silverfish veins, lava pockets, and things that shoot arrows everywhere. It is kind of weird by sometimes it gets really funny because fans were getting bored due to easy things.
Additionally the mob spawn is frequent in this tool which can be altered through the option. The size of this tool is also very light and compatible with most of the tools. If you are having difficult through options then you can open config file and change the settings from there as well. Have fun playing Minecraft.
Deadly World Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not released yet. Please check it again later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||14th September, 2014|
|File Size:||4.31 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download (Mod – Direct):
Download (Mod – Curse):
Deadly World Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.