Danny’s Expansion Mod 1.16.5 is a tool that is attracting a huge number of players towards itself. However, the reason is pretty simple that this mod will add hostile mobs in your game. Interestingly, there are more than forty different mobs that will appear in various scenario’s.
One thing that is important to mention is that the mobs can also be tamed. So you can either kill them and get the loot items but on the other hand you can use them for riding etc. Furthermore, this mod has plenty of different items. Lastly, it is available in three different languages such as English, Spanish and Russian so the multilingual community can enjoy the flavor of this tool as well.
We would like to mention one more thing that this tool is in early development phase. So there is a fair chance that you might experience some bugs or glitches but please be patient and wait for the next updates. Have fun and keep coming here.
Cursed Skull, Ender Beast, Grand Rammer, Ghoul, Ice Elemental, Jungle Golem, Magma Gulper, Magma Slime, Manhunter, Mummy, Slime, Nyctoid, Possessed Armor, Rammer, Sporer.
Mummy Chestplate, Antique Armor, Spore Bombs, Blue Slime.
Danny’s Expansion Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||30th December 2020|
|File Size:||2.00 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.4|
|Download (Direct):||Danny’s Expansion Mod 1.16.4.jar|
How to install Danny’s Expansion Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in
- Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with an installer, just run it and start the game to complete the installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present on the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu, and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
The basic thing which a user requires is safe and secure content. We put our utmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any queries related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.