Custom NPCs Mod for Minecraft is a silent assassin in the modification world. It holds a tremendous reputation in terms of providing extreme fun and pleasure to the fans while playing. The mod has functionality to add up different Non-Playing Characters which are referred to as NPCs. It has some blistering new features which will make Minecraft more interesting.
The extravaganza won’t stop there as it brings the feature to replicate the mob which you have catch earlier. This mod will help you to spawn the mobs and new npcs. Some more options are introduced such as factions, jobs, dialogues, roles and quest system. It will add up more features in the upcoming version and we expect the fans to keep their interest same as before in this mod.
Custom NPCs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.13.2: Under Development. Coming Soon, Please be patient.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||1st October, 2019|
|File Size:||9.96 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||15th May, 2017|
|File Size:||9.71 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||30th October, 2016|
|File Size:||10.46 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||21st February, 2016|
|File Size:||10.4 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||23rd Nov, 2015|
|File Size:||8.55 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to Install Custom NPCs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2:
- First you have to download forge (as always)
- Secondly close your Minecraft
- Then start forge installer
- After that select install client and tab ok.
- Now open .minecraft folder.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press ptions -> Resource packs -> Open resource folder
- Go up one folder
- Create a mods folder in your .minecraft folder if it’s not their already
- Download Custom NPCs and place the jar in the mods folder (Don’t unzip it)
- You now have installed the Custom Npcs Mod
- Be sure to select the forge profile when running minecraft
We would like to clearly mention that we try our 100 percent to make sure that the content is legit. We do not believe in spreading fake or malicious content. But sometimes its really hard to check each and every mod by installing them one by one. So in that regard we seek some help in terms of rectifying the errors. If you find anything suspicious right here then please let us know.