Crusade Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft. Are you looking for a tool that brings back the medieval type weapons that are equally destructible as modern weapons?. Luckily, you are at the correct place this mod allows you to have ancient weapons that mimic the old battlefield but deadly as hell.
Features and Changes:
- Add a trebuchet that can throw any block.
- Introduces lance that can be used by riding any rideable entity.
- Also adds a helm that protects your face from enemies.
- Requires Minecraft Fabric API.
Furthermore, there are various weapons to showcase such as the trebuchet, lance, and great helm. One thing which should be kept in mind that a lance is a long wooden stick with a sharp pointer on top of it. Similarly, the lance can be easily used by riding any animal or rideable entity. Moreover, there is a helm and trebuchet that are available in the pictorial form.
Crusade Mod 1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||8th December 2020|
|File Size:||80.85 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Crusade Mod 1.16.5.jar|
How to Install Crusade Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments.
There have been a few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. The second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and that’s why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourselves. So please share your thoughts through the comment box and don’t forget to come back here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.