Container Fix Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft. Tschipp, the mastermind behind this modification has solved a simple yet painful problem for most of the players. Basically this tool removes fixes the bug in which the graphical user interface of the container is removed or destroyed on various occasions. In addition to that, it was causing issues with most of the players.
Furthermore, it is relatively easy to say that it adds a basic feature. But in larger perspective, it removes the bug from the game which might fix in the upcoming update. Similarly, there is an option to make this tool compatible with other modifications. So have fun using this mod and let us know what you think about this.
Container Fix Mod 1.20.5 – 1.19.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|17th March, 2018
|Download Link (Direct) :
Container Fix Mod Installation
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
Our moto is to deal with the safe and secure content which is relatively 100 percent tested as well. Along with that we do not encourage the broken or fake links. You can have the latest version of Mod online after its release. In case of finding your desired version, then there is a possibility that the version is not released yet. Be patient and keep playing Minecraft and come here for the latest updates of your favorite game.