Colytra Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft. First of all, this modification is an amalgamation of two separate mods. Previously fans have to surrender the ability to wear armor while using ultra wings. But now they can have their amazing armors along with cool looking ultra. The combination definitely provides an increase in aesthetics.
Moreover, the process of merging elytra with armors is fairly simple. Additionally, it requires you to put both elytra and chest plate in the crafting grid. Furthermore, you need to check the output which will be tooltip showing elytra added to it. The most important aspect is that you can separate both elytra and armor by putting them again in the crafting grid.
Colytra Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.1
|Release Date:||3rd July 2020|
|File Size:||44.57 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.1|
|Download (Direct):||Colytra 1.16.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||11th February, 2020|
|File Size:||44.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||6th August, 2019|
|File Size:||54.05 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Col-ytra-2.0.jar||56.61 KB||10 July, 2019||1.13.2||Released|
|Col-ytra-18.104.22.168.jar||84.35 KB||6th Aug, 2019||1.12.2||Released|
How to use Mod Colytra Mod
- First, you have to keep backup of the Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly, install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly, Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Our team works really hard to provide safe and legit content but it is really hard to check each and every mod one by one. So we require some assistance in that manner. If you are able to see something malicious then please let us know. We will take action on that content.