Clipboard Mod for Minecraft. Firstly in this fast moving world sometimes it is really hard to remember all the things. Specially when you are playing Minecraft and wanted to perform some important stuff. Well now there is special modification called clipboard which will keep a record of all of your to do list and remind you to perform those as well.
Moreover it allows a check box which can be ticked or crossed in order to remember that which task is done and which is not. Furthermore it has a never ending page list so don’t worry about that. Additionally the crafting recipe is really simple which requires a feather, ink sack, paper and wooden pressure plate. So enjoy playing this remarkable creation and let us know how you feel.
Clipboard Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||26th June, 2017|
|File Size:||82.30 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Clip-board 1.2.1.jar||76.36 KB||18th December, 2016||1.11.2||Released|
|Clip-board 1.1.1.jar||76.34 KB||18th June, 2016||1.10.2||Released|
Clipboard Mod Install Guide
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your
- Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.