Click Machine Mod for Minecraft. First of all, this mod is long awaited creation which brings massive ease to the players. Basically the modification is self explanatory through its name. Because it provides an option to auto click. Similarly there are some more features which allows you to increase the effectiveness during the gameplay.
Moreover, it helps players to hold on items, sneak and left click as well. In spite of these options it will automatically click if the player is at the direct center on the block. But you have to make sure that the reach distance should be five. So have fun using this tool and let us know what you think.
Click Machine Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||10th February, 2020|
|File Size:||50.37 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||15th August, 2019|
|File Size:||49.64 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Download (Direct):||ClickMachine Mod.jar|
|ClickMachine-1.2.0-Mod.jar||54.51 KB||17 Jan, 2019||1.12.2||Released|
Click Machine Mod Installation
Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.