Charm of Undying Mod (1.19.3) is a sophisticated modification that is simple yet elegant in his functionality. Firstly, Totem of Undying is an item that prevents you from dying but it has a pre-requisite that you need to keep in your hand. There are two ways to use that totem, either you need to keep it in your hand or put it in your inventory.
Luckily, with the advent of this mod, you are no longer required to keep this totem in your hand instead it adds a specific inventory on the left side. That inventory slot is called Charm Slot. Furthermore, the charm slot will automatically be emptied after your Totem of Undying is used. Additionally, it will save the additional slot in the inventory because it will use Curious API to add a new slot.
Charm of Undying (1.19.3) Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||16th Jan 23 (Fabric) – 16th Jan 23(Forge)|
|Version||v6.2.1 (Fabric) 6.2.1 (Forge)|
|File Size:||52.02 KB (Fabric) – 52.02(Forge)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.3|
|Charm of Undying 1.19.3 Mod (Fabric).jar|
|Charm of Undying 1.19.3 Mod (FORGE).jar|
For Minecraft 1.19.2
|Release Date:||10th August 2022|
|File Size:||41.87 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.2|
|Charm of Undying 1.19.2 Mod (FORGE).jar|
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||28th September 2021|
|File Size:||28.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|Curio of Undying 1.17.1 Mod (FORGE).jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||14th May 2021|
|File Size:||27.24 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Curio of Undying 1.16.5 Mod (FORGE).jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||13th February 2020|
|File Size:||25.70 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Curioof Undying Mod.jar|
For Minecraft 1.14.4
|Release Date:||12th February 2020|
|File Size:||25.58 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.14.4|
|Curioof Undying Mod.jar|
How to Install Charm of Undying Mod
- Installing your favorite modifications requires a bit of focus along with correct tools.
- Generally, there are two main APIs that are helping players to include mods they want to play.
- They are called Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API. We are providing the Forge API guide here.
- Initially, you have to download Minecraft Forge API which is essential for Forge mods.
- Later, it is mandatory to create a Forge profile by running the Forge installer or .jar file.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you are advised to download the mod you want to play.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- However, sometimes the mod file does not appear on the Forge profile.
To fix that issue you just need to restart Minecraft and check it again.
- Normally, 95% of the time restarting the game works and the modification file start showing.
- There you go, have an amazing time playing your favorite game with the mod you like. Keep coming here.
We usually are very strict about the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through the comment section. We would be really thankful to you.