Cavern II Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 For Minecraft. It is an exciting new mod which is a bit different from other modifications that add biomes and dimensions. The modification is directed towards adding three beautiful dimensions namely Cavern, Aqua Cavern, and Caveland. These dimensions will bring a whole new world in which there will be items blocks and much more.
How to add modern Caves in Minecraft?
Similar to all other dimensions there will be a portal required. This portal will be known as Cave Portals which will need to build through a detailed configuration. In spite of these things, you have to alter the config file as well.
Changelogs and Features:
- Added: Dimension Config -> Cavenia -> Crazy Spawn Chance
- Fixed: World lag causing when chunk generation for cave dimensions
- Fixed: Biome customize not working properly
- And fixed some performance issues
How to Install Cavern II Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge by running the installer, and installing for client
- Put the downloaded files into the ‘mods’ folder.
‘mods’ folder can be found in your .minecraft folder.
- NOTE: You will have to open up the zip to see these jars and extract them to the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Always keep backup of the Minecraft folder.
- Have fun playing this modification.
Guide to Build Cave Portal
- Portal frame of Moss stone
- Build the portal frame of Moss Stone (4×5 minimum, 23×23 maximum).
- Place the Emerald into the portal frame. (for Cavern dimension), Place the Aquamarine into the portal frame.
- (for Aqua Cavern dimension)
- Place the Sapling into the portal frame. (for Caveland dimension)
- Walk inside your portal. Stand into the portal frame and wait.
Cavern II Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st May 2020|
|File Size:||12.12 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Cavern II Mod-Minecraft.jar|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||31st May 2017|
|File Size:||10.92 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||30 October 2016|
|File Size:||7.86 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||2nd June 2016|
|File Size:||7.69 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and that’s why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although it’s really hard to keep a check and balance on each and every mod we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.