Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod for Minecraft. Basically this mod addresses a significant bug which is usually faced by most of the players. Firstly it occurs when players are transitioning from overworld from Nether. In addition to that the mobs attack the player from nether and they get hit in the overworld. Similarly this mod will fix this issue within no time.
Furthermore, it generally occurs only with the Zombie Pigmen and sometimes players lose precious items while transition as well. Moreover, it will stop all the type of zombies attack. Additionally it will pause the zombies when they couldn’t find the target. In vanilla there is only a 3 tick pause. With this the pause is between 1.5 and 4.5 seconds. Reduces lag caused by this AI significantly. So have fun and keep playing Minecraft.
Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||14th April, 2019|
|File Size:||5.81 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Guide to Install Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge according to your game version. Launch Minecraft once using Forge profile to complete the installation process.
2. Download the mod and save it to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” folder
3. Now get your desired mod and move to mods folder.
4. Start Minecraft using profile created by Forge and enjoy.
5. Make sure you read the documentation and recipe guides before you begin.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.