Cagerium Mod (1.20 – 1.19.4) Compact Mob Farms for Minecraft
Cagerium Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 is a extravagant creation that automates resource gathering in Minecraft. Basically, this mod will a cage which will automatically kill the mob and gather the resources into the inventory. Similarly, it will add three different blocks called Cages, Terrariums, and Plates. However, they all will be used for hostile mobs, passive mobs, and bosses.
What is Cagerium Mod?.
Mob farm is a structure that is designed to efficiently kill and collect loot from mobs (short for mobile entities, which include hostile creatures, passive animals, and NPCs). There are many different types of mob farms that can be built in Minecraft, and they can vary greatly in size and complexity. Some common types of mob farms include:
In general, mob farms are used to acquire resources and items that are difficult or time-consuming to obtain through other means. These can include rare loot items, XP, and resources such as bones, arrows, and mob drops.
This mod aims to provide simple, easy to use, lag-free and compact mob farms.
Cagerium Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 for Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.18.2
|Release Date:||4th December 2022|
|File Size:||95.31 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Download (Forge):||Cagerium Mod 1.18.2 Mod.jar|
How to Install Cagerium Mod:
- Minecraft mods are an independent entity, compared to vanilla Minecraft.
- In order to add modifications in Minecraft, you are required to install specific APIs.
- Basically, there are two famous API that Minecrafters use that is Minecraft Forge API and Minecraft Fabric API.
- Today, we are providing Minecraft Forge API mod installation which is fairly easy.
- In the start, you are bound to download Minecraft Forge API, it can be the installer or .jar universal.
- Consequently, it will be a lot easier to create a Forge Profile.
- Similarly, you will need to install the required modification which you want to play.
- Then Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Lastly, check the forge profile and there you can see the added mod. But sometimes it does not show there.
- Don’t worry, just restart the Minecraft and it will work perfectly.
- So have fun playing Minecraft with your favorite modifications.
The Most Noteworthy thing is that we are fully determined to provide an extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless it’s fake. So we want to inform you that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.