Buzzier Bees Mod for Minecraft
Buzzier Bees Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft. Buzzy Bees update from Mojang is the latest update in the game and bees are the highlight of that as well. Therefore, this modification is specially designed for Minecraft 1.15.2 update because it provides extravagant features relating to flowers, blocks, mobs, and some more.
Buzzier Bees Mod Screenshots:
Similarly, this modification is providing both eye candy along with utility. Furthermore, it showcases some spectacular aesthetics that will mesmerize the person who is looking for. In addition to that, there are a variety of flowers, honey oriented blocks, various items, and potions to offer. It is really hard, to sum up the qualities of this tool in written form so we will advise you to have a look at it by yourself.
Features and Changelogs:
- – Buzzier Bees now depends on Abnormals Core
- – Added Hive Sign
- – Candles no longer fall
- – Added Apiarist villager
- – Added Apiarist village houses, which generate with chests with bee-related items
- – Added Honey Pot, to make honey food and to use as a workstation for Apiarist Villagers
- – Added Autumn Crocus Scented Candle for Autumnity compatibility
- – Fixed some things with Flowerpots
- – Fixed BOP Cherry Beehive
- – Wax can no longer be smoked
- – Fixed Honey Brick stonecutting recipes
- – Prepped for future mobs
Buzzier Bees Mod 1.16.4 Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||1st January 2021|
|File Size:||819.43 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Buzzier Bees 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||15th May 2020|
|File Size:||1.11 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||Buzzier BeesMod.jar|
How to Install Buzzier Bees Mod
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple Minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open the Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open the “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatically continue.
The basic thing which a user requires is safe and secure content. We put our utmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any queries related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.
One thought on “Buzzier Bees Mod for Minecraft”
What s wrogn with this downlaod? can’t even get to it keeps saying error.