Better Weather Mod 1.16.5 Blizzard and Acid Rain for Minecraft
Better Weather Mod 1.16.5. In the first place, there are some tools in the game that do a little function but in a broader perspective, they create a large impact. Fortunately, this modification is one of them because it changes the weather and provides ease in survival mode. Similarly, there are various tools that do the same thing but it has a bit different flavor to it.
Generally speaking, this mod currently has two types of weather that are Acid Rain and Blizzard. Furthermore, Acid-Rain is a specialized event that pours green water particles that holds the ability to deal with damage to players, mobs, and animals along with soil as well.
Moreover, there is a Blizzard weather event that creates fast-moving snow, dense fog, and howling wind. It snows and freezes water rapidly and the snow can layer during these storms making the snow have varying height. It slows the player and provides various difficulties.
Better Weather 1.16.5 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||10th January 2021|
|File Size:||12.65 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|Download (Direct):||Better Weather 1.16.5 Mod.jar|
- How to set weather to acid rain “/betterweather acidrain”.
- Change weather to Blizzard “/betterweather blizzard” – .
- Clears the world of weather /betterweather clear”.
How to Install Better Weather Mod
- The installation process requires concentration and minimal steps.
- Adding Minecraft mod is a fairly simple process but you have to follow it carefully.
- We are adding an installation guide for Minecraft Forge API mods so you need to check other for Fabric API.
- The prerequisite of this mod is to download the Minecraft Forge API.
- Afterward, you will require to Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer or launcher, either of them feasible for you.
- Then you will need to Run Forge Profile in the game.
- Now you will have to download the modification you want to play.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Additionally, have a glimpse on the Forge Profile and there you will see the installed modification.
If it is not appearing there then you will need to restart Minecraft, it will hopefully fix this issue.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, there you have it.
Our team works really hard to provide safe and legit content but it is really hard to check each and every mod one by one. So we require some assistance in that manner. If you are able to see something malicious then please let us know. We will take action on that content.