Bed Bugs Mod for Minecraft. Initially it is a useful mod which is designed to tackle the on going bug in the game. In addition to that it provides a complete solution through which a user can easily kick himself out of a server. Moreover it will add a tiny GUI in which you can easily remove yourself out of your bed.
Bed Bugs Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||30th June, 2017|
|File Size:||16.96 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||31st March, 2017|
|File Size:||16.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||5th March, 2017|
|File Size:||16.31 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
How to install Bed Bugs Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
Screenshots of Bed Bugs Mod:
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any conent illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will comeback right here to support the legit content.