Balanced Clay Tools Mod for Minecraft. Firstly, there are some tools which create huge impact on the game. Secondly few of them are created to become addon but there are mods which are generally created to have an impact on servers. Asiekierka, the developer behind this mod has come up with an amazing tool to provide a bunch of new clay items.
Furthermore this modification is designed to assist FTB. Moreover it will introduce Clay Pickaxe, Shovel and Axe in the game. In addition to that these tools will be crafted through compressed clay blocks. It allows to mine forever at diamond level. Similarly it won’t allow to do harm towards any mobs. They are also now allowed to enchanted in any circumstances.
Balanced Clay Tools Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||11th March, 2018|
|File Size:||32.71 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download Link (Direct) :
Download Link (Dev):
Balanced Clay Tools Mod Install Guide
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which
- Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with the fake or broken links. Along with that we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy on giving them.