Ancient Warfare 2 Mod is such an extensive modification which itself need few hours for the description. Getting in to the summary that this mod will provide numerous abilities in the game. The abilities and items ranges from stylish new blocks, useful entities along with a new template of world generation.
It is the continuation of Ancient Warfare mod with some exciting new eye candy in it. The tool is divided into core and non core module. Similarly the core is responsible for the basic needs and the non core showcases automation, structures spawning and generation along with Non playing characters in the game. It will also create a new essence in the Minecraft through its originality.
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st August, 2019|
|File Size:||26.71 MB|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||3rd March, 2016|
|File Size:||9.23 MB|
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod Installation
To get the Ancient Warfare 2 up and running, download and run Minecraft Forge installer for your game version. It is a mandatory step as this mod uses Forge API files in order to function.
Download Ancient Warfare 2.jar from the link above, keep it for a while. Do not try to extract the mod files.
Now open the mods directory
- Click “Go” on the OS X menu bar and then click “Go to Folder.”
- Type “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft” and then click “Go.”
- Press WindowsKey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Now access mods folder and copy/move the mod file that you download earlier.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher, click Edit Profile and select Forge profile. Start the game, you will see a “mods” menu which will show you a list of added mods.
- Create a new world and enjoy your modded Minecraft.
We usually are very strict towards the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards the fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through comment section. We would be really thankful to you.