Accelerated Decay Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 is a mod that provides a method of quickly removing leaf blocks from the game world. Instead of waiting for the game’s built-in decay mechanic to slowly remove the leaves over time, this mod immediately removes the leaves as soon as they are eligible for decay. In addition to that, to implement this feature in a way that is consistent with the vanilla game, the mod delays its leaf-checking process to allow the game to mark the leaves for removal before they are removed from the world
What is Accelerated Decay Mod?
One of the main objectives of Accelerated Decay was to reduce lag on both clients and servers. Furthermore, to achieve this goal, the mod uses a time-based checking system and minimizes the use of particles and tick-based logic on blocks. Moreover, These changes help to reduce the burden on the game’s performance and improve the overall gameplay experience.
Accelerated Decay Mod 1.20 – 1.19.4 Download:
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||13th December 2022 (Forge) – 13th December 2022 (Fabric)|
|Version||2.0.0 Forge – 2.0.0 Fabric|
|File Size:||10.85 KB Forge – 9.75 KB Fabric|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.19.3|
|Accelerated Decay Mod (Forge) 1.19.3.jar|
For Minecraft 1.19.3
|Release Date:||14th November 2022 (Forge) – 14th November 2022 (Fabric)|
|Version||0.1.1 Forge – 0.1.1 Fabric|
|File Size:||10.85 KB Forge – 9.76 KB Fabric|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.18.2|
|Accelerated Decay Mod (Forge) 1.18.2.jar|
Accelerated Decay Mod Installation for Minecraft Forge:
- Keep one thing in your mind that Forge Mods require Minecraft Forge API and Fabric Mod needs Fabric API.
- If your modification requires Forge and it’s not released for the required version then you can not play that on that version.
- Generally, the Forge version takes a bit of time to release but it is justified.
- Since the installation process is fairly simple which will need a few basic steps.
- First of all, you need to download Minecraft Forge API (Basic API Tool).
- Secondly, you are advised to create a Minecraft Forge Profile.
- Moving forward, you are required to download the modification you want to use in Minecraft from above or below.
- Interestingly, after running the game, the modification will start showing on Forge Profile.
- Keep in mind, that if the tool is not showing on Forge Profile then try restarting Minecraft.
- Mostly, restarting Minecraft works 90 out of 100 times and mod start showing.
- Abracadabra, now the magical beings, and play your favorite mod in Minecraft.
We urge the Minecraft community to report any bad links you encounter. The mod’s file is sourced from the Mod Developer, there is no modification or alteration has been done to the file. Nor do we gain any monetary benefit by the download link. If you think that the download is broken, or does not support the mentioned Minecraft version, let us know through the comment.