Random Craft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 involves in providing the luxury for the players by including such an amazing content into the game. It adds some exciting tools like Krypton tools, pancakes and much more. It also increase the work capability of the model itself to produce better results in game.
The mod itself is cent percent complete but if we consider the name then it can be determine that more unique items will include in the upcoming version. It also requires a very small amount of space on your disk. If you are unable to find a new version then probably its just because the forge is not released because these mods don’t take much time to release.
Random Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet.
For 1.8 (Direct) – RandomCraft+1.8.zip |File Size: 10.88 KB|
For 1.8 – random+1.8.zip |File Size: 10.88 KB|
How to install RandomCraft Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We always try to provide the original content instead to gibberish spam. We also like to mention that we provide third party links which are hosted on different websites. If you are able to find something malicious then please report through comment box.