Paper Cut Out Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 is most likely a tool based pack which provides a luxury to reverse the paper cut-outs which were previously looking similar to Minecraft.
The additional feature of this resource pack that it helps textures to display in a cutting edge manner along with folding and overlapping paper options.
The Resource Pack will help you to create a 3D blocks in Minecraft and those effects will eventually enhance the beauty of your Minecraft world. One more thing that it will have some roughness but it won’t create noise.
Paper Cut Out Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Paper_cutout-1.10.2.zip
For Minecraft 1.9 – Paper_cutout-3-31859379.zip
Paper Cut Out Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Installation:
- Download the Resource Pack zip from the link given above. Make sure the pack supports your MC version.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher from the desktop and Login your account.
- Select your Minecraft profile from drop-down menu and click “Edit Profile”
- Now click “Open Game Dir” button from the bottom of newly opened Window.
- It will open your Minecraft root (installation) directory.
- Now open “resourcepacks” folder, if you don’t find it, just create one.
- Move the zip file you downloaded in step #1 to the resourcepacks folder.
- Play Minecraft and Go to Options > Resource Packs and activate it.
We are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.