Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a wonderful creation for the food supplies in the game. The modification basically allows you to have different types of plantation and harvesting options. It provides an accessibility to grow the required food items by growing their plants on the ground. This has really cool features which will look more attractive if it is played with 3d blocks mod.
It has several harvesting options such as egg plant, cotton. You can grow the required plant through seeds which can be collected through following some basic steps. The food can be stored in the proper place to use it in the future. There are also few more secret plants which needed to be revealed during the gameplay. So have fun checking it out.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||19th September, 2017|
|File Size:||3.41 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.12.1
|Release Date:||21st August, 2017|
|File Size:||3.41 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.1|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||24th April, 2017|
|File Size:||3.07 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||1st October, 2016|
|File Size:||2.82 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||18th June, 2016|
|File Size:||2.36 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.9
|Release Date:||16th May, 2016|
|File Size:||2.34 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||9th April, 2016|
|File Size:||1.83 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||28th Nov, 2015|
|File Size:||2.37 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to use Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2:
First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
Thirdly download the mod file from above.
After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Features for Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2:
- 10 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- Pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Thaumcraft 4 compatibility
- MineFactoryReloaded compatibility
- Mr. Crayfish’s Furniture compatibility
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
- Config file has options for everything!
We do not distribute fake or broken links. However, its really hard sometimes to check each and every modification one by one. So we require some assistance from the community to tackle this situation. If you are having any difficulty getting any mod then please inform through comment section.