NetherOres Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraf. Non-vanilla ores only spawn if a mod that uses them exists. All nether ores turn into their surface counterparts in a furnace – some (like redstone or coal) may need to be smacked with a pick or macerated to be made useful.
NetherOres Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Available after release.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||21st July, 2015|
|File Size:||77.7 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to Install NetherOres Mod:
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge according to your game version. Launch Minecraft once using Forge profile to complete the installation process.
2. Download the mod and save it to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” folder
3. Now get your desired mod and move to mods folder.
4. Start Minecraft using profile created by Forge and enjoy.
5. Make sure you read the documentation and recipe guides before you begin.
You need CoFHCore for 1.7+: CoFHCore
We appeal to the community that if you find anything malicious in the links then please inform us. Because the links are not hosted by us. They are provided by the developers themselves. We will take strict action if we find any conent illegal in those links. Therefore it is really important for the fans to keep their desired data away from suspicious activities. It would be really nice if you co-operate in this regard and we hope you will comeback right here to support the legit content.