Metallurgy Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 is a modification which introduce the true flavor of Minecraft. This tool will encourage the mining which is the true soul of Minecraft. It adds enormous amount of ores which are available to mine. There are few types of ores and they are categorized in a different category. To start with there is over-world ores which are divided into three parts basic ores, precious and fantasy ores. Then we have nether and end ores.
Now these ores are used as a basic functionality for Minecraft. Copper and tin are used in every tech mod. Sulfur are used in the railcraft modification. So if you are wondering that you might be able to get away with a easy guide, so let us remind you that’s now happening. It is a must have tool for every one. So have fun playing and let us know your thoughts.
Metallurgy Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Download
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||22nd February, 2016|
|File Size:||1.95 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
Metallurgy Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Installation
- To get the Metallurgy up and running, download and run Minecraft Forge installer for your game version. It is a mandatory step as this mod uses Forge API files in order to function.
- Download Metallurgy.jar from the link above, keep it for a while. Do not try to extract the mod files.
Now open the mods directory
- Click “Go” on the OS X menu bar and then click “Go to Folder.”
- Type “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft” and then click “Go.”
- Press WindowsKey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Now access mods folder and copy/move the mod file that you download earlier.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher, click Edit Profile and select Forge profile. Start the game, you will see a “mods” menu which will show you a list of added mods.
- Create a new world and enjoy your modded Minecraft.
We do not believe in disguising the players through improper information. Additionally we do not provide any fake or broken links because we know the implications of this act in the future. Thus, we require some assistance from the community to improve our quality. We seek some guidance and suggestion through comment section to better the quality of the users.