LiteLoader 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft is very simple and easy to use modloader.By using this modloader you can have several other mods which don’t do altercation in the game. The LiteLoader has a great compatibility that it didn’t conflict with any other Forge Mods and tools like Minecraft Forge or Forge Modloader.
The loader is a lightweight mod bootstrap designed to provide very basic loader functionality for mods which don’t need to modify game mechanics. It is designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML) and Loader mods will virtually never conflict with Forge mods.
Features of LiteLoader Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9:
- Simple, easy-to-use client modding API, perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and other HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based event injection system which provides super-efficient event handling, and can be easily extended by mods as necessary
- Compatibile with Minecraft Forge and FML thanks to dynamic injection
- Built-in mod version validation which allows LiteLoader to identify and load only valid mods – no more crashes caused by accidentally loading out-of-date mods
- Easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System (launchwrapper)
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core allows more complex APIs such as BlazeLoader to be built on top of LiteLoader
- Sleek in-game user interface provides mod management, mod configuration panels, error reporting and in-game log viewer.
LiteLoader Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Minecraft Download:
For 1.10: lite-loader-installer-1.10.exe (Direct – 3.68 MB)
For 1.9.4: lite-loader-installer-1.9.4.exe (Direct – 3.69 MB)
For 1.9: lite-loader-installer-1.9.exe (Direct – 3.69 MB)
For 1.8 – lite-loader-installer-1.8.0.exe ( Direct – Size: 3.24)
There are a couple of situations. One is to develop the tool and the other is to make bug free version of it. Fans are desperately looking for the release of the latest versions but they will only be available after release. The developers on the other hand work day and night to provide a bug and error free version. So be patient and look for the latest updates.