Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. This mod solves a very basic but significantly painful problem of Lapis. Generally speaking the functionality is a bit small but the impact is quite useful. What it does that it creates an additional slot for Lapis Lazuli in the enchanting table persistent which allows you to use it when its required.
Furthermore it also permits you to leave the lapis there and use it anytime. Basically the description suggests that its a basic creation but believe me it provides remarkable utility. Moreover it also adds Ender Enchanting Table, which is quite similar to Ender Chest. So have fun guys and let us know about how you think about this mod.
Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||21st April, 2018|
|File Size:||36.82 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Lapis-Stays-in-the Enchanting-Table.jar|
|Lapis-Stays-in-the-Enchanting-Table.jar||36.58 KB||21st April, 2018||1.11.2||1.1.3|
|Lapis-Stays-in-the-Enchanting-Table.jar||36.35 KB||21st April, 2018||1.10.2||1.1.3|
Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table 1.12.2/1.11.2 Installation
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which
- Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other
- OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.