CreepyPastaCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Minecraft Download is a custom modification which adds mobs into the game. The mobs inside this are really dangerous and have no mercy while killing you. Although some of them are really easy to kill but other ones some times because pain to slay. It a foremost desire of the players to kill some mob and get the items but it remains a desire sometime.
The theme is basically generated towards the dark side just to enhanced the fear and creepy-ness of the game. The chase from some characters are very fast so if you are trying to run away from them then please don’t think about it. They will hunt you and kill you. The model of Sldernderman ignites the fun factor in the game by dealing the most damage.
CreepyPastaCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9:
For 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Available after release
For 1.7.10 (Curse) – CreepyPastaCraft-universal.jar (Ver r76.7 File Size: 7.50 MB)
For 1.7.10 (Direct) – CreepyPastaCraft-universal.jar (Ver r76.7 File Size: 7.50 MB)
CreepyPastaCraft Mod Installation Guide 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
The core of the mod is the Laptop block, which produces CreepyPasta archives, a special sort of spawn egg used to bring such terrors as Jeff the Killer, Smile.dog, and The Rake into the world. Additionally, many of these mobs will spawn naturally in the world in various biomes.
We try our best to spread the legit content to the fans. As a gamer, we know that how its like to get the malicious content hidden under the tool. So feel free to check it out because we have tested it through very powerful antivirus and malware bytes tool.