Chisel Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 presents extremely wonderful kit for cosmetic changes in the Minecraft. Are you that kind of player who likes to develop their own world with adding some colorful and stylish block rather than adding a resource pack which is custom made. Then this modification is perfect for you because it gives you the liberty to start construction with some glorious static blocks.
By mentioning the building blocks there is GUI which needs to be load before play. The chisel is created with a iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern. The development of this modification is relatively complete and available to play. You might see some glitches with some of the blocks but ignore them because they will be removed in the upcoming version.
Chisel Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||1st October, 2016|
|File Size:||6.69 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||23rd June, 2016|
|File Size:||5.04 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||18th March, 2016|
|File Size:||5.04 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
For 1.7.10 – Chi-sel2-184.108.40.206.jar
For 1.7.10 (Curse) – Ch-isel2-220.127.116.11.jar
- Place a block in the middle and you may turn it in to other blocks of the same type.
- Chisel also adds two new other items, the Ball O’ Moss, and the Cloud In a Bottle.
- Right clicking these items will throw them, in the same way as how snowballs are thrown.
- On impact these blocks will do a variety of different things.
- The Ball O’ Moss will mossify all the nearby blocks, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, and the same with Cobblestone.
- The Cloud in the Bottle with create a large amount of clouds on impact.
- Smashing rock will decay the blocks it hits in a splash area of affect
Installation Guide for Chisel Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9
- Follow these steps to add this mod into your Minecraft.
- Always keep the backup of Minecraft files.
- Download the latest version or required version of Forge API.
- Now grab the modification file from Minecraftyard.
- Go into Minecraft folder and open mods folder.
- Place the downloaded file into mods folder.
- Now launch Minecraft and have a thriller.
One more thing related to the tool that we check each and every mod with latest antivirus and malware bytes software. Because we are also from gaming community and we know how irritating is that to see malicious content hidden in the links. So please help us fighting those who are doing that and keep playing your favorite game.
Similar Mods to Chisel Mod: