ChickenChunks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft As you all should know, the minecraft world is seperated into chunks. 16×16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
This mod adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you’re not around.
ChickenChunks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please check back later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||7th April, 2015|
|File Size:||105 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
Steps of adding mod ChickenChunks 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9
- By following these steps you can easily install this without any hurdle.
- First you have to include Minecraft Forge API which are available above.
- Then Run the Minecraft Launcher and click on the Forge Profile.
- Click on the Stat Menu on desktop bar and type %appdata%/.minecraft in the search text box.
- Now paste all the files into the mods folders.
- By performing all these steps start Minecraft with the Forge Profile.
Our moto is to deal with the safe and secure content which is relatively 100 percent tested as well. Along with that we do not encourage the broken or fake links. You can have the latest version of Mod online after its release. In case of finding your desired version, then there is a possibility that the version is not released yet. Be patient and keep playing Minecraft and come here for the latest updates of your favorite game.