AgriCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 helps to add mutation for different crops in the Minecraft. The procedure is really simple that you have to use configs to alter any crop from any modification. This will allow the players to grow crops and get the agricultural experience. The modification is also compatible with other mods which is a real good sign and make things easier for the fans.
Agricraft aims to implement IC2 crops mutations for every crop out there, using the configs it should be possible to configure any mutation from any mod you want while also adding some farming equipment.
AgriCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Please be patient. Available after release.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||27th February, 2016|
|File Size:||1.10 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download (Mod – Direct):
Download (Mod – Curse):
How to Install Agricraft Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge according to your game version. Launch Minecraft once using Forge profile to complete the installation process.
2. Download the mod and save it to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” folder
3. Now get your desired mod and move to mods folder.
4. Start Minecraft using profile created by Forge and enjoy.
5. Make sure you read the documentation and recipe guides before you begin.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.