MC Dungeons Weapons 1.17.1/1.16.5 Mod. Have you ever thought of having Minecraft Dungeon’s Weapons in the normal Minecraft world?. If yes, then you wish has come true because you can now use all of these dungeon weapons by using this tool. Additionally, there are more than forty weapons that are available currently and they will increase in the upcoming updates.
Screenshots and Gameplay:
Moreover, there are several enchantments available for these weapons. Similarly, there different crafting recipes for each weapon and Just Enough Items mod is recommend for that as well. Lastly, this tool is latest release modification so you might experience some issues but have faith on developer because he will rectify them.
Features and Changes:
- Throw Enchantment: Increase throwing damage.
- Grounded Edge Enchantment: Chance to Apply weakness to near enemies on landing.
- Concussion Enchantment: Chance to Apply Nausea and Slowness.
- Gravity Cursed Enchantment: Your weapon defies gravity. It will never fall until touch a block.
- Return Enchantment: Loyalty for common weapons.
- Configs for adding enchantments to items
- Config for showing innate enchantment names
- Innate enchantments can now be upgraded to higher levels
- Innate enchantments can no longer be stripped using a grindstone
MC Dungeons Weapons 1.17.1/1.16.5 Mod Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||8th July 2021|
|File Size:||1.31 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.17.1.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||16th January 2021|
|File Size:||1.21 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.16.4
|Release Date:||18th September 2020|
|File Size:||197.41 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Forge):||MC Dungeons Weapons Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install MC Dungeons Weapons Mod
- Firstly, you have to make sure that you have a Fabric Installer that is available right here.
- After that, you have to navigate to the File Manager within Prisma (“Customize” -> “File Manager”).
- Then you need to Open the mods folder, or create and then open it if it does not yet exist.
- Similarly, then you are required to either drag-and-drop each individual mod .jar file into the folder OR add each file using the “Upload” section toward the top-right of the panel.
- Once you have uploaded every mod you plan on using to the server, restart the server and it will run for you.
- We hope you will find this guide easy and sound. If you have any issues while adding fabric mods then tell us through comments
The mods links provided here are directly from the Developer and due credit is given. They are not modified or edited in any way. We do not add any malicious or unsafe URLs nor we profit from the download links. If you think the mod link is broken or problematic, let us know through the comments. We will try our utmost best for the resolution of the complaint.