Matter Overdrive Legacy Edition Mod for Minecraft. Firstly this mod allows you to become an android which means you will be a robot in human appearance. Secondly, it will help you to travel towards different galaxies. Thus, it is a very extensive tool which will showcase extra ordinary items, galaxies and features towards the game.
Furthermore, understanding this tool is a really simple thing because it is inspired by one of the popular series called Star Trek. Since it is hard for humans to live in the galaxies so it demands you to convert yourself in Android. To convert yourself, there are two methods. Moreover there are different kind of weapons and mobs available in this modification. Additionally it will add a unique tool which can replicate blocks and items. Have fun using this tool and let us know about your experience.
Matter Overdrive Legacy Edition Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||14th April, 2019|
|File Size:||41.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|MatterOverdrive-Legacy Edition Mod.jar|
Features of Matter Overdrive Legacy Edition:
- Item and Block Replication with pattern scanning.
- Advanced Weapons and Tools with modular customization.
- Power generation with Fusion Reactors and Gravitational Anomaly
- Complex Networking for replication control.
Star Maps, with Galaxies, Stars and Planets.
- Androids, become an Android and learn powerful RPG like abilities, such as Blink, Forcefield and
- Night Vision and much more.
- Conversations with an advanced RPG like dialog system.
- Quests, contracts and missions with various objectives.
- Many decorative sci fi blocks.
Matter Overdrive Legacy Edition Installation Guide
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
We usually are very strict towards the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards the fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through comment section. We would be really thankful to you.