Faithful 64×64 is a medium resolution resource pack updated 1.15.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. This pack preserves the original beauty of Minecraft by bringing slight modification to the default textures and making the a bit more sharp. Faithful 64×64 has a wooden texture UI with more miscelleanous grass, rain, snow and sky details. It also has animation for enchanted items which make it unique from other resource packs.
Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||13th December, 2019|
|File Size:||30.73 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.1|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||20th January, 2017|
|File Size:||27.73 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
|Release Date:||6th March, 2016|
|File Size:||25.9 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
The development of this pack was abandoned in 2014 but then an awesome user “IStealyourRAM” aka RageCraft continued its development and released it for latest Minceraft version.
How to install Faithful 64×64 pack:
1. Download the pack from the download links mentioned in this page.
2. Open Minecraft Launcher, Select your desired profile and Play.
3. Go to Settings > Resource Pack > Open resourcepacks folder
4. Drag and drop the downloaded Resource Pack into the newly opened window.
5. Head back to Minecraft, activate the Resource Pack (click arrow to move it to the right side)
If your game crashes while enabling the resource pack. It means you haven’t given enough memory (RAM) to the Minecraft. Install OptiFine and 64bit version of Java for improved performance. We believe that the players will get their desired item right here. If you have any query related to the content then please let us know through comment section. We will try to reply as fast as possible.