The Bumblezone Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5. First of all, the recent update from Minecraft was known as Buzzy Bees. Hence, there is a fair chance that a mod which is based on that update will come out. Similarly, one of the finest creations has released with having a completely new dimension. However, this dimension is based on honeybees.
Furthermore, this dimension will have various honeycomb blocks, honey blocks along with sugar water. Moreover, it will provide a feel that you are roaming around a bee nest. Additionally, you will experience huge walls between the water and its similar things as well. There are various tasks such as collecting honey blocks but they will get dangerous sometimes because honey bees will start attacking you. So have fun using this tool and let us know what you think.
Features and Changelogs:
Sticky Honey Redstone now will power through the block it is attached to and will power anything attached to it if it is on the floor. Much more useful now!
- Honey Bottles in Dispensers can now turn Porous Honeycomb Block into Filled Porous Honeycomb Block.
- Honey Bottles in Dispensers will now add Glass Bottles to the Dispenser when used to revive Empty Honeycomb Brood Blocks. (Can be changed in the config to always drop the Glass Bottle instead of putting it back into Dispenser)
- Glass Bottles in Dispensers now will take honey from Filled Porous Honeycomb Block and Honeycomb Brood Block. The blocks will turn into their honey-less counterparts and a Honey Bottle will appear in the Dispenser (or dropped if there’s no room).
- -Fixed naming of allowSplashPotionOfBeesCompat config entry to be correct and actually takes effect now.
- -Fixed bug where The Bumblezone’s Dispenser behavior overrode Potion of Bees’ Splash Potion of Bees Dispenser behavior.
- -Potion of Bees’ regular Potion of Bees item will now revive Dead Honeycomb Brood Blocks correctly.
- -Configs for Potion of Bees’ potions compatibility with Empty Honeycomb Brood Blocks now applies to the Dispenser behaviors as well.
- -Fixed The Bumblezone’s custom Dispenser behavior for Honey Bottles to not completely override other mod’s Dispenser behaviors for it.
- -Buzzier Bees’ Bottled o Bee and Potion of Bees’ regular and splash Potion of Bees items will now add Glass Bottles to the Dispenser when used to revive Empty Honeycomb Brood Blocks.
- -Updated the Sticky Honey Redstone description in JEI to reflect the new changes to it.
The Bumblezone Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download
For Minecraft 1.17.1
|Release Date:||21st July 2021|
|File Size:||4.65 MB (Fabric)|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.17.1|
|The Bumblezone Mod (Fabric) 1.17.1.jar
The Bumblezone Mod (Forge) .jar
For Minecraft 1.16.5
|Release Date:||15th January 2021|
|File Size:||1.06 MB Fabric and 406.75 KB Forge|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.16.5|
|The Bumblezone Mod (Fabric) 1.16.5.jar|
For Minecraft 1.15.2
|Release Date:||16th June 2020|
|File Size:||369.07 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.15.2|
|Download (Direct):||The Bumblezone Mod 1.15.2.jar|
How to Install The Bumblezone Mod
Install Forge API, it already comes in an installer. Make sure you run Minecraft after that.
Now access the mods folder of Minecraft
On Mac, open“Go to Folder.”
Type “~/Library/Application Support/Minecraft” and then click “Go.”
Press WindowsKey+R, type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit Enter.
Download the mod for your Minecraft version and copy it to the mods folder you just accessed.
Start Minecraft launcher, select Forge API profile, and click “Play”.
The basic thing which a user requires is safe and secure content. We put our utmost effort to keep check and balance, in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that, we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. If you have any queries related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions then you can use the comment section. It will be a really pleasant experience. Have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.