WorldEditWrapper for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4. As the name suggests the World Edit Wrapper is a world editing mod which provides a liteweight method for using world edit in the single player world. The mod differs from other world edit’s because it requires liteloader, other than forge. In that scenario you won’t require forge to release to use this mod.
WorldEditWrapper mod is relatively new, if you compare with other mods but it has some amazing build quality and features which will make you addicted to this mod. The mod is compatible with the features of WorldEdit and also cop with WorldEditCUI which enables you to see your selection in real time.
- Change thousands of blocks in an area at once by selecting regions.
- Use over 100 functions to modify the world or remove problems.
- Remove large chunks of land as you wish.
- Sculpt the world and build mountains with brushes.
- Fix annoyances such as broken water, missing snow, raging fires, and more.
WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Download:
For 1.8.9 – Available after release.
For 1.7.10 (Direct)- worldeditwrapper_1.2.0_we5.6.2_mc1.7.10.litemod
For 1.7.10 – mod_worldeditwrapper_1.2.0_we5.6.2_mc1.7.10.litemod
Note: The WorldEditWrapper mod version are released within few weeks of Official Minecraft version. If you are having difficulty while searching those mods then we recommend you to wait for a while because it might not released yet. Have fun and keep playing your favorite game.