Wooden Shears Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft. First of all this is a remarkable tool which removes the necessity of iron from the beginning stages of the game. Secondly it will allow you to perform tasks such as cutting trees and having vines or wool in the early stages of the Minecraft.
Furthermore it allows you to collect items without any hassle. In addition to that it has a remarkable utility with hardcore questing packs. It can be combined with HQM and make a great fusion. We always welcome suggestion from the fans so don’t hesitate to share your thoughts. Have fun and keep coming here.
Wooden Shears 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||29th June, 2017|
|File Size:||19.32 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
|Wooden-Shears 0.0.1.b2.jar||17.51 KB||21st June, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Wooden-Shears 0.0.1.b1.jar||524.88 KB||21st June, 2016||1.10.2||Released|
How to Install Wooden Shears Mod
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
- Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. Its our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team, if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that its fixed within few hours. Additionally we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.