Waving Plants Shaders Mod1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft showcases an extraordinary quality in the movement of greenery in the game. Unlike other shaders this pack has just focused on the animation of leaves and trees. It also holds the key role in suppressing the rigidness in the Minecraft which is created due to static and unmovable scenery.
The movement speeds not just restrict with the constant environment but it will vary upon the day and night timings. Also it will bring an awesome effect while rain because the leaves will move vigorously and create an incredible impact as well. So enjoy every bit of it and share you response.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Available after release. Please check it again later.
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||28th November, 2015|
|File Size:||2.81 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
For Minecraft 1.8.8
|Release Date:||8th July, 2015|
|File Size:||2.93 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to use Mod Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 and 1.9 for Minecraft
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.