SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2 gives you the liberty to play with a pack which sharp edges and smart blocks in it. The pack has several things to talk about some of them are colors, contrast, brightness, structures, tools, GUI, water, grass which gives an mind wobbling experience. In the broader aspect it will give you goosebumps while playing.
Remarkable achievement in the perspective of this pack is said to be the fully compatible with the latest versions and cent percent completion in terms of development. Resolutions are 128×128 offered by the developer. There is a slight chance that sun and moon will be reworked in the upcoming versions.
SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
For 1.10.2 (direct) Simply+sharp.zip (128×128 – 11.26 MB)
For 1.10 (direct) Simply+Sharp.zip (128×128 – 11.3 MB)
For 1.9 (Tyler) Simply+Sharp.zip (128×128 – File Size: 8.6 MB)
For 1.8.9 (direct) Simply+Sharp+1.8.zip (128×128 – File Size: 23.1 MB)
Last Updated 23rd March 2016
How to Install SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- These are some steps which are needed to add resource pack.
- Make sure that every time you are making changes into Minecraft then always keep backup of Minecraft folder.
- So start the download the file from the above mentioned link.
- Then you have to open Minecraft folder.
- After performing above mentioned steps you have to double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- In the end run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
We are working really hard to reduce the activity of spammers and for those who are spreading fake links. But its impossible to check each and every pack. So please let us know if you find anything suspicious under the cover of these packs. We will remove that thing and make sure that that activity won’t happen again.