Tough As Nails 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft. Firstly it is one of the masterpiece which requires a lot of time to design. Secondly it has all the ingredients to become most desirable creation. Tough as Nails mod provides several things which starts from increasing difficulty levels to chaning seasons in the biomes. It addition to that it will showcase some deadly mobs and last but not least a new set of items.
Moreover, the difficulty level will come in the form of less health points. But it will cover up with some amazing armors which are available inside. Similarly there are amazing drinks and juices which will refresh Minecraft experience. Furthermore it will grant an extremely sophisticated weather option along with shaders. So have fun using this mod.
Tough As Nails 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||2nd July, 2017|
|File Size:||433.71 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
|Tough-As-Nails 18.104.22.168.jar||430.27 KB||24th June, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Tough-As-Nails 22.214.171.124.jar||420.53 KB||22nd June, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
|Tough-As-Nails 126.96.36.199.jar||358.59||25th June, 2017||1.9.4||Released|
How to install Tough As Nails Mod:
- Every mod requires Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your current game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We would like to clearly mention that we strictly deal with the fake or broken links. Along with that we check each and every tool from antivirus and malware bytes latest software just to make sure that there is not anything hidden under these things. Now we seek some precious suggestions from the community to improve so please don’t be shy on giving them.