Tech Reborn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 For Minecraft. The modification is basically a merger of two very famous modifications which are named as Gregtech and IC2. Similarly it brings up similar functions to the game with some advancements in it. Since there is a huge list of features which are available in this tool so its hard to compile in two or three lines.
We recommend you to use the latest version since the older version have some bugs. Some of the re known features are as follows:
Features of Tech Reborn Mod:
- Multipart cables
- Its own powernet with exploding machines
- A lot of things based on ic2
- Quantum chest: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of item (Will keep items when wrenched)
- Quantum tank: Nearly unlimited storage for one type of fluid (Will keep fluids when wrenched)
- Advanced lava generator: Drains lava faster but produces more power
- Multiblock Blast furnace: A multiblock required to make Steel/Titanium/Chrome .
- Industrial Sawmill: Can turn most types of wood into 6 planks + sawdust
- Rock Cutter: A tool that consumes power in return for the Silk tuch enchant
- Advanced version of the Ic2 tools
- A load of machines to craft components for these items + machines
Tech Reborn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||13th February, 2018|
|File Size:||2.46 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||1st January, 2017|
|File Size:||1.88 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||3rd July, 2016|
|File Size:||1.66 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||6th June, 2016|
|File Size:||1.66 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
How to install Tech Reborn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Every mod requries Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your currrent game version.
- Start Minecraft, click Edit profile and then click Open Game Dir
- Open the mods folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and dont forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.