SuperGamer 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7 is one of the essential mod that brings Pocket Edition closer to the PC version of Minecraft. The modification itself brings Marglyph’s TooManyItems functionality into MCPE and allows you to change game mode from Survival to Creative and vice versa without restarting/re-generating the world.
It also gives you ability to change mob ID’s and Day/Night cycle. I know Pocket Edition does not support modifications by default but with SuperGamer mod we can enable many possibilities.
SuperGamer MCPE 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7 Installation Guide:
- Backup your existing world so you have backup in case something goes wrong.
- Install BlockLauncher Pro on your Android Phone.
- Unzip the images using any File Explorer.
- Enable and load the script using BlockLauncher. This will create the required directory
- Go into sdcard/games/com.mojang/ModPE/SuperGamer/
- Paste the 2 images and the font in the SuperGamer folder
- Start the game using the Launcher
Download SuperGamer mod for MCPE 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7
For Minecraft Pocket Edition
|Release Date:||7th February, 2014|
|File Size:||1.39 MB|
- Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Added Welcome Message
- Changed GUI Layout to increase compatibility with other mods
- Added more Mob Editor Features
- Added ID Reference
- Added crouching
- Fixed crash when killing mobs
Note: This modification is one of the mostly awaited in terms of Minecraft Pocket Edition Updates. Fans have to keep patients in order to get the latest versions. The developers are working day and night to produce the bug free version and it take a certain time period to do so. The official version will be available online as soon as its release. So keep playing your favorite game and come here to get the latest updates.
Here is the: source